Known as the Indochina Peninsula’s easternmost nation, Vietnam has long been a favorite travel destination, most especially its beaches.
This Southeast Asian country continues to draw almost 4 million travelers from all over the world, and its main travel attractions revolve around the World Heritage Sites in My Son and Hoi An as well as the cities of Saigon and Hanoi.
Take a look at this video of vibrant Vietnam uploaded by BLSK/V-Emotion as he toured Phan Thiet and Mui Ne as well as Nha Trang.
So get started with your next trip to Asia now!
Start your trip to Vietnam
Let us help you plan your trip
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day