How does a hotel become the most photographed in the world? Many hotels have spectacular architecture, magnificent and dramatic settings... but very few hotel silhouettes define the destination.
Fairmont's Chateau Frontenac is to Quebec City what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris. The hotel not only evokes the grace and elegance of the French castles that inspired it. It is literally the high point of this historic, 400 year old city's UNESCO world heritage site. Although it appears to rise from the French Middle Ages, in fact, it dates from the late 19th century, and in 2018 celebrates 125 years of being a can't miss experience of a trip to Quebec City.
Join BestTrip.TV's exploration of the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac's historic character and anniversary multi-million dollar makeover.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Quebec
Let us help you plan your trip
- Canada's Iconic 'Castle and Cabin' Western Mountain Hotels Re-Open
- Snuggle Up In the World's Largest Log Cabin
- 3 Hotels You Can't Miss in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Top Reasons This is Puerto Rico's Most Iconic Luxury Hotel
- First, Fully Digital Hotel to Open in Northern Europe
- 50 Years Since John Lennon's Bed-in for Peace: Video Inside that Hotel Suite Today