Montreal's marquee hotel in the heart of the city has been restored to its 50's and 60's roots in a stunning makeover that marries the sexiest elements of sleek mid-century design - with some modern interpretations that take this landmark hotel to the forefront as a travel and lifestyle destination.
Pick up a dry martini and join us on a tour of the very sexy, redesigned hotel with our friend, Ulya Jensen, principal designer of Ulya Jensen Interiors. She shares with us her favorite spaces in the newly-renovated Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth hotel.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Montreal, Quebec
Let us help you plan your trip
- Canada's Iconic 'Castle and Cabin' Western Mountain Hotels Re-Open
- Snuggle Up In the World's Largest Log Cabin
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years
- 3 Hotels You Can't Miss in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Top Reasons This is Puerto Rico's Most Iconic Luxury Hotel
- First, Fully Digital Hotel to Open in Northern Europe