Cowboys. Wild white horses. Wild black bulls. And pink flamingos.
Hard to imagine any place on earth where you'll find all of them together, but the vast Camargue delta in the South of France is home to all of these colorful creatures. You can't miss BestTrip.TV's introduction to French cowboys and the beautiful wilderness of the Camargue.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
Start your trip to Provence, France
Let us help you plan your trip
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History
- 7 Castles in Ireland Where You Can Stay
- The 'Road to Happiness' is Exactly the Path We Need to Travel Right Now