Eastern Island is officially Chile’s territory, and while it may be the most isolated, populated island in the world, it presents the famed and mysterious colossal stone sculptures made by its first Polynesian inhabitants.
Start planning a tour around the Eastern Island today!
Start your trip to Chile
Let us help you plan your trip
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day