Eastern Island is officially Chile’s territory, and while it may be the most isolated, populated island in the world, it presents the famed and mysterious colossal stone sculptures made by its first Polynesian inhabitants.
Start planning a tour around the Eastern Island today!
Start your trip to Chile
Let us help you plan your trip
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day
- Christmas in July On A Holiday Do-Over River Cruise