Visit one of Australia's most spectacular landscapes on the Great Open Road Tour with Otway Discovery Tours. This one day tour from Victoria, Australia will take you to some of Australia's most famous surf beaches, the iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, and includes an authentic Aussie BBQ lunch. The Great Open Road Tour will be an unforgettable trip to some of the world's most beautiful secrets.
On your Great Open Road Tour you will visit with Australian wildlife such as they Eastern Grey Kangaroos and exotic creatures of the Australian Rainforest. Your tour will take you to the infamous 12 Apostles where you will explore these famous rock formations as well as the Port-Campbell National Park. Discover shipwrecks at the Loch Ard Gorge, and stroll on the historic beaches for an unforgettable look into Australia's rich past. After you visit the Cape Otway Lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Australia, you will stop for an Aussie BBQ lunch.
The Great Open Road Tour takes you on an exciting journey through the breathtaking coastline of Australia, from the comfort of an air-conditioned luxury coach. This one day tour will be a highlight of your trip to Australia.
To book your Great Open Road Tour with Otway Discovery Tours, call us now.
Start your trip to Victoria State
Let us help you plan your trip
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day