Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt lake. Cross the perspective-bending white expanse in a 4WD with a local guide, making several fascinating stops along the way
Uyuni was once a distribution centre for trains carrying minerals to the Pacific. Walk among rusty, abandoned trains in the old Train Cemetery
As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Fact or Fiction? 3 Things You Need to Know About 'Dracula's Castle'
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport