Start out with easier climbs to get used to cycling in the mountains before tackling the truly challenging climbs later in the week
Ascend the mighty Col du Tourmalet, the most popular mountain pass in Tour de France history and highest pass in the Pyrenees
Stay in small Pyrenean villages and towns whose people, character and charm never fail to capture your heart
Test your legs on the steep slopes and switchbacks of the Col de Peyresourde to be rewarded with stunning views of the Midi-Pyrenees
As well as our included climbs you can extend your riding (and climbing!) with many optional rides available
Tackle the beautiful Col d’Aspin – a forested Pyrenean climb that has stunning summit views
Discover some hidden gems that only local cyclists know about
Ride at your own pace in some of the most stunning scenery in cycling
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Fact or Fiction? 3 Things You Need to Know About 'Dracula's Castle'
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport