Discover the Orwellian neighbourhood of Nowa Huta – an alternative district in Krakow that showcases the communist influence in Poland.
Take a guided tour of maritime Gdansk, walking through the old town and understanding how this main trading port has been important in Poland’s history.
Feast on Kashubian specialities with an included meal at Tawerna Mestwin – you’ll feel like you’re eating in a traditional farm cottage!
Tour the remnants of Wolf’s Lair – an important military headquarters during the battle for the Eastern Front.
Enjoy a farm stay experience and home-cooked meal on Estonia's largest and largely untouched island, Saaremaa.
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Fact or Fiction? 3 Things You Need to Know About 'Dracula's Castle'
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport