Did you know cruise lines use some of the most eco-friendly innovations and champion stringent procedures to minimize their impact on the air, land and water they visit?
Like many travelers these days, those of us who love cruise travel are eager to ensure our vacations are both memorable and leave the sparkling waters, crisp sea air, and scenic vistas we visit by ship untouched for the future. (Top Photo: Regent Seven Seas Mariner in Skagway, Alaska by BestTrip.TV)
We're happy to share this infographic by cruise industry association CLIA just a few ways cruise lines work to protect the environment:
Where do you want to go?
Grand European Discovery
Discover the riches of four nations as you cruise along t... more
Danube Discovery & Prague
Discover the matchless beauty of the Danube River and the... more
Cunard Offers Up to 30% Savings Plus Thousands in Onboard Spending Money
Luxury British cruise line Cunard has launched its '... more
Princess Cruises Adds More Inclusions to Princess Plus and Premier Packages for up to 70% Savings
Princess Cruises is boosting its premium add-on packages,... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- You Can Celebrate Richard Branson's Birthday With Him on his Adults-Only Cruise Line