Why scramble around outdoors in spring rain or snow for a chocolate bunny or some foil-wrapped chocolate eggs... when you could be in France, watching (and smelling!) chocolate fashion parading down the catwalk?
The chocolate costumes are not for eating, but most everything else is. You'll find tastings, edible art, and an incredible display of things you never imagined could be done with the world's most popular confection (jewelry! sculpture!).
Treat your inner chocoholic to the best event ever, in one of the most celebrated culinary and fashion destinations in the world. And please stop eating your kids' chocolate bunnies.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Paris, France
Let us help you plan your trip
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
One luxury river cruise line is giving you a new way to i... more
Belmond is introducing themed rail journeys in 2023 that ... more
Atlas Ocean Voyages has announced savings on its yacht ex... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- The 'Road to Happiness' is Exactly the Path We Need to Travel Right Now
- Top 10 Souvenirs from a Trip to Hawaii
- And Now For Some Good News In Travel