Where else can you find tropical coral reefs and the Australia Outback in one place? Bermuda!
The Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo boasts more than 100 marine animals and many species from around the world from the colourful flamingos to the silly monkey.
But that's not all!
Get up close and personal with sea life and head under the water on a snorkelling adventure, or spend some time in the interactive natural history museum.
With an on-site snack bar, you can spend the whole day at the zoo!
Book your trip to Bermuda today!
Start your trip to Bermuda
Let us help you plan your trip
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day