If you want to learn all about the culture, history, and food in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, take the Ho Chi Minh Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour. You will travel in a small group with an English speaking guide. Hotel pickup is included in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Once you are picked up for the tour, you will head to the Glac Lum, the oldest pagoda in Ho Chi Minh City. Next head to Chinatown and stop at the local markets. Next visit the Thien Hau Temple, built for the goddess of seafarers. Spend some time at the Ben Thanh market where you can shop for souvenirs and barter for goods. Enjoy an authentic meal for lunch at a Vietnamese Restaurant where your guide will walk you through the different Vietnamese specialties. Finally, visit the War Remnants Museum before exploring the area on your own or returning back to the hotel.
Explore Ho Chi Minh City's greatest attractions with the Ho Chi Minh Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour.
To book your space on the Ho Chi Minh Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour, call us now.
Start your trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Let us help you plan your trip
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day
- Christmas in July On A Holiday Do-Over River Cruise