Hotels are great if you plan to be out and around a lot, but even luxury hotels come with their limitations.
Imagine having a house all to yourself, complete with furnishings and amenities that you don't have to pay extra for - that's a rental property! Aside from the convenience of a full kitchen, bathroom (perhaps more than one), and private rooms, you also have the comfort of relaxing at the residence without feeling like you're encased in a box, as many hotel rooms feel like.
Another great benefit is location. You can practically find a vacation home wherever you plan to stay ... beachfront? No problem!
All expenses are included in the rental price, so you don't have to worry about getting stuck with an unexpected bill when you checkout. Rental properties are the perfect solution for travelling families or groups of people who don't want to pay for separate hotel rooms!
Call today to book your rental property!
Where do you want to go?
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Learn to Haka on the All Blacks' Rugby Team's Home Ground
- Amtrak's Only Great Dome Car Returns to the East in Time for Panoramic Autumn Colors New York to Montreal
- New Wellness Cultural Journeys from Abercrombie & Kent Enrich Mind, Body, Spirit
- How This Travel Company is Marking International Women's Day