- It has a collection of some of the world's most unique and distinctive Modernist architecture - hint: by the same local designer whose masterpiece church is still under construction 130 years after it was begun.
- One of Europe's most famous local markets, and restaurants serving the abundant harvest of Catalonia's land and sea.
- One of the world's most picturesque pedestrian promenades (where you'll find the tongue-in-cheek bronze 'Thinking Bull' statue that plays on the iconic 'The Thinker' by Rodin, pictured above).
- And a lifestyle any visitor is loathe to leave.
Start your Trip!
Start your trip to Barcelona, Spain
Let us help you plan your trip
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Ah, la dolce vita. If you've been craving all things Ital... more
Princess Cruises is boosting its premium add-on packages,... more
The first cruises on Colombia's Magdalena River by a majo... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport