It's one of the top destinations in Europe, let alone the Mediterranean. Barcelona tops everyone's travel bucket list, and for excellent reasons.
- It has a collection of some of the world's most unique and distinctive Modernist architecture - hint: by the same local designer whose masterpiece church is still under construction 130 years after it was begun.
- One of Europe's most famous local markets, and restaurants serving the abundant harvest of Catalonia's land and sea.
- One of the world's most picturesque pedestrian promenades (where you'll find the tongue-in-cheek bronze 'Thinking Bull' statue that plays on the iconic 'The Thinker' by Rodin, pictured above).
- And a lifestyle any visitor is loathe to leave.
We never depart on a cruise from Barcelona without taking time to indulge in one of our favorite cities, and of course, any tour of Spain or the Western Mediterranean wouldn't be complete without an immersion in Barcelona's culture and way of life.
See the best of Barcelona come to life in the BestTrip video above, and...
Start your Trip!
Start your trip to Barcelona, Spain
Let us help you plan your trip
Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Cunard Offers Up to 30% Savings Plus Thousands in Onboard Spending Money
Luxury British cruise line Cunard has launched its '... more
Princess Cruises Adds More Inclusions to Princess Plus and Premier Packages for up to 70% Savings
Princess Cruises is boosting its premium add-on packages,... more
Globus' #1 Destination in 2023 is Italy, And Here are Its Top Italian Tours
Ah, la dolce vita. If you've been craving all things Ital... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- You Can Celebrate Richard Branson's Birthday With Him on his Adults-Only Cruise Line