It's been featured in no less than two James Bond movies. Not to mention To Catch a Thief, the Alfred Hitchcock thriller starring Grace Kelly. Filmed on location in glitzy Monaco, it's where she met a prince and then became Princess Grace.
Monaco – and Monte Carlo – have established and maintained an allure as one of the world's most glamorous destinations. Casinos and royalty, yachts and racing. Fast cars and beautiful women. Tuxedos and champagne all hours of the day.
But there's more to Monaco than a real-life movie set.
BestTrip reveals 5 things you didn't know about this sexy Mediterranean destination.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Monaco
Let us help you plan your trip
Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Cunard Offers Up to 30% Savings Plus Thousands in Onboard Spending Money
Luxury British cruise line Cunard has launched its '... more
Princess Cruises Adds More Inclusions to Princess Plus and Premier Packages for up to 70% Savings
Princess Cruises is boosting its premium add-on packages,... more
Globus' #1 Destination in 2023 is Italy, And Here are Its Top Italian Tours
Ah, la dolce vita. If you've been craving all things Ital... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- You Can Celebrate Richard Branson's Birthday With Him on his Adults-Only Cruise Line