Crystal Cruises has deconstructed luxury cruise travel and put it back together again, re-imagined.
In addition to the luxury, small ships that put Crystal on the map, the new, 'All Things Crystal' includes river cruises, yachting, expedition cruises, and most breathtakingly: air cruises.
Imagine, a whole 777 aircraft made over as a 'cruise' for only 44 couples - that's 88 passengers!
BestTrip.TV enjoyed a conversation with All Things Crystal President & CEO Edie Rodriguez, who shared with us the exciting evolution of legendary luxury travel.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Where do you want to go?
Crystal's New 'Easy Book' Eliminates Admin Fees, Offers Reduced Deposit on All 2021, 2022, 2023 Voyages
Looking forward to future voyages on the oceans and river... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Spoiling you at Sea: Lifestyle Brands on the World's most Luxurious Ships
- Crystal Strikes a Chord with a New Rhine Class of River Cruise Ships
- Is a World Cruise Right for You?
- 5 Top Spring Flower Spectacles and Where to Find Them
- The World's Largest, Most Spacious Luxury Expedition Yacht Unveiled