Two of South America's most fabled cities and a week-long cruise in luxury. That's our BestTrip.TV experience sailing on Silversea's Silver Muse from Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
With overnights in both exciting ports, and sunny days at sea on Silversea's intimate 600-passenger ship, it's the South American sailing of your dreams. Spacious and yacht-like, with more restaurants than we can experience in a week, the personal attention of an all-butler suite ship, and niceties of Italian hospitality and lifestyle that are the hallmarks of a Silversea cruise... we can't imagine a more ideal way to sample the delights of two destinations on everyone's travel bucket list.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to South America
Let us help you plan your trip
Single occupancy supplements starting at only 25%... more
Unlike any other World Cruise ever conceived, Silverse... more
- Solo Travel on Silversea Cruises for only 25% Single Supplement
- New Cruise Ships in 2017
- 1 Cruise, All 7 Continents: First of Its Kind Silversea World Cruise
- Spoiling you at Sea: Lifestyle Brands on the World's most Luxurious Ships
- Video: Top Reasons to Cruise the Mediterranean in Small-Ship Luxury
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal