Cowboys. Wild white horses. Wild black bulls. And pink flamingos.
Hard to imagine any place on earth where you'll find all of them together, but the vast Camargue delta in the South of France is home to all of these colorful creatures. You can't miss BestTrip.TV's introduction to French cowboys and the beautiful wilderness of the Camargue.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
Start your trip to Provence, France
Let us help you plan your trip
Escape the Summer Heat.Discover elation at every elevatio... more
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais & Châ... more
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Travel the 'Road to Happiness': Relais & Chateaux' Wine Routes
- Accor's New-Concept 'Millennial' Hotels: 'Revolutionizing' Travel?
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History
- Diving the Mediterranean in Malta
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years