A night time market in the grounds of a castle. Fires and torches and twinkling lights, the smell of evergreen boughs, the best German Christmas culinary treats and artisans selling authentic German arts and crafts, Christmas decorations and cozy winter woolens. Whether you're the person who always knows exactly how many days it is until Christmas, or the 'Bah, Humbug' type... Even a die-hard Scrooge gets into the spirit of Christmas at a traditional Christmas market in Germany. And Regensburg's Romantic Christmas market might be the most magical of them all.
You can explore a number of Germany's best Christmas markets on itineraries of seasonal river cruises as BestTrip.TV did. Escorted tours also offer special Christmas market itineraries. We know families who have made a trip to a famous Christmas market a family gift. All members of a family, from grandparents, parents, single aunts and uncles and every kid ever! find joyful memories together at a European Christmas market. We love the idea of celebrating the season with travel, and Regensburg's Romantic Christmas Market will warm anyone's heart.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Germany
Let us help you plan your trip
Introducing Active Discovery Cruises Hike, Bike, Paint... more
Don't let another Spring go by without seeing the magnifi... more
- Avalon Active Discovery River Cruises PLUS An Adventure Host
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Video: The World's Largest Spring Flower Garden - in Full Bloom on a Tulip-Time River Cruise!
- This 400-Year-Old Easter Play Only Happens Once a Decade in this German Village
- 5 Top Spring Flower Spectacles and Where to Find Them
- Video: A Canadian Veteran of DDay Explains Why You Should Visit the Juno Beach Centre