Has it been your dream to go to a cooking school in Europe? Immerse yourself in local produce, ingredients and culinary secrets shared by a chef in a scenic destination?
BestTrip.TV traveled to Provence in the South of France, a region famous for its sun, breathtaking vistas, vineyards, beaches and cuisine. Our culinary school experience was learning to make aioli, which you sometimes see on menus called 'garlic mayonnaise'. But silky, mellow, aioli, made by your own hand - a glass of ice-chilled local rose wine in the other - as part of a Provencal meal on the terrace of an historic manor house? Incomparable.
A memorable way to experience hands-on the cuisine of one of the legendary destinations in Europe for couples, a group of friends, even a girlfriend getaway.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
Let us help you plan your trip
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais & Châ... more
You don't have to fly to Europe for a harvest season rive... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel the 'Road to Happiness': Relais & Chateaux' Wine Routes
- How to Eat Like the Irish on St.Patrick's Day
- What European River Cruise is the Most Romantic?
- Visit This: Underwater Winery in Croatia
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest