Capture your best selfie in front of the Taj Mahal – a marble masterpiece and the mother of all mausoleums, this Indian icon is all part of Agra’s allure.
Get among the relaxing vibes of Rishikesh with a one-hour morning yoga class, then sleep under the starry Indian sky surrounded by nature and mountain views.
Spend a day exploring the world of Bollywood in Ramoji Film City: a huge park full of filming locations. You’ll feel like you’re on the set of a blockbuster!
Go in search for elephants and tigers, as well as macaque, civet, giant flying squirrel, striped hyena and leopard on an included safari in the lush Bandipur National Park.
Taste the perfect cuppa with a visit to one of Coonoor’s tea plantations. Learn about how tea leaves go from plant to cup.
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage
- 7 Reasons to Go To Sea on the New MSC Seaside
- High-Flying Winter Luxury at Whistler Blackcomb
- Video: Man vs. Jetstream and other things you didn't know about St. Maarten
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest