Discover Amman on a walking tour with your local leader, visiting the Pillars of Hercules, the Roman Theatre and Odeon – be sure to stop at a souq for a snack!
Journey to the fertile highlands of north Jordan and visit a community-based project which supports women to become entrepreneurs. Enjoy the hospitality and stay for dinner with the locals.
Experience the biblical history in Jordan, viewing the promised land from Mount Nebo and visiting the supposed baptismal site of Jesus at Al-Maghtas.
Discover the ancient city of Petra with more than enough time to explore the highlights on a guided tour, and spending some time for self-discovery around the region.
Walk in the footsteps of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum – exploring the desert colours on a 4WD safari and appreciating the traditional hospitality on a small-group camping experience.
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage
- 7 Reasons to Go To Sea on the New MSC Seaside
- Video: Man vs. Jetstream and other things you didn't know about St. Maarten
- High-Flying Winter Luxury at Whistler Blackcomb
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest