This Expedition is land-based, perfect for those suffering from sea-sickness who don't want to travel the region by cruise ship.
Be welcomed into a local home to enjoy kaffeemik, a unique Greenlandic tradition and casual celebration where sweets and conversation are served up by the plateful.
Stay on the edge of the famed Ilulissat Icefjord, watching frosted peaks of icebergs from the shore while you explore the village.
Cruise through broken ‘bergs to the tiny fishing community of Oqaatsut, then embark on an unforgettable hike through archaeological sites, gorges and craggy hillside.
Discover Greenland’s modern capital of Nuuk, where colourful Nordic houses are joined by alternative architecture, artisan clothing boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
How many people do you know that have been to Greenland? This expedition puts the ‘adventure’ in adventure travel, showing you a part of the world few outsiders see.
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage
- 7 Reasons to Go To Sea on the New MSC Seaside
- High-Flying Winter Luxury at Whistler Blackcomb
- Video: Man vs. Jetstream and other things you didn't know about St. Maarten
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest