Cycle along the Loire River, passing by classic quaint villages and the verdant countryside in the north west of France.
You haven’t seen chateaux until you’ve seen the ones in France. Marvel at the Chateau de Chenonceau, which spans the banks of the Cher River, and the acclaimed Chateau de Villandry, among others.
Consider the option of visiting a chateau turned museum, showcasing Leonardo da Vinci’s designs and how he spent his final years of life in the nearby town of Amboise.
Explore the vineyards of Vouvray, near Villandry, for an optional tasting, and discover why this region is known for its aged chenin blanc wines.
Complete your cycling journey in the township of Angers, with its history dating back centuries, and buildings to suit.
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage
- 7 Reasons to Go To Sea on the New MSC Seaside
- Video: Man vs. Jetstream and other things you didn't know about St. Maarten
- High-Flying Winter Luxury at Whistler Blackcomb
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest