Why scramble around outdoors in spring rain or snow for a chocolate bunny or some foil-wrapped chocolate eggs... when you could be in France, watching (and smelling!) chocolate fashion parading down the catwalk?
The chocolate costumes are not for eating, but most everything else is. You'll find tastings, edible art, and an incredible display of things you never imagined could be done with the world's most popular confection (jewelry! sculpture!).
Treat your inner chocoholic to the best event ever, in one of the most celebrated culinary and fashion destinations in the world. And please stop eating your kids' chocolate bunnies.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Paris, France
Let us help you plan your trip
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais & Châ... more
You don't have to fly to Europe for a harvest season rive... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel the 'Road to Happiness': Relais & Chateaux' Wine Routes
- How to Eat Like the Irish on St.Patrick's Day
- What European River Cruise is the Most Romantic?
- Visit This: Underwater Winery in Croatia
- How the Whole Family can Savor a Disney Vacation: At its Food & Wine Fest