Sometimes we think that the best travel experiences can only be found in distant, exotic destinations. And they're waiting for you right in your back yard.
Kieran Andrews of Wild Rock Outfitters leads cycling tours in some of the most famous and storied locations in the world. But when BestTrip.TV's Ryan McElroy asked him about one of his favorite places to cycle, it was at home in Canada in Peterborough & the Kawarthas.
In this BestTrip.TV video, Kieran takes Ryan in a two-day cycling journey across rolling hills and scenic vistas to waterfront in cottage country. Ryan gets an insider's introduction to local cycling community favorite trails, views and 'energy stops' (that is, fabulous restaurants!) as well as its network of passionate, connected cyclists.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Peterborough, Ontario
Let us help you plan your trip
Escape the Summer Heat.Discover elation at every elevatio... more
Introducing Active Discovery Cruises Hike, Bike, Paint... more
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
From W Costa Rica to W Aspen, W is Bringing its Work Hard... more
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Avalon Active Discovery River Cruises PLUS An Adventure Host
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- High-Flying Winter Luxury at Whistler Blackcomb
- Video: Meet the Maker: Dutch Bicycles and Cycling Culture in Amsterdam
- The Bicycle's Big Birthday