Experience leisurely stays in England’s beautiful countryside. Enjoy a classic English “Cream Tea” as you ride a restored steam train through the Cotswolds. Savor a relaxing three-night stay in Cornwall. Sail the picturesque Lake District, made famous by poets and artists, on a genuine Victorian steam yacht. Visit the elaborate 1st century Roman spas of Bath. Learn more about the ‘fab four’ at the “Beatles Story” museum. Visit Glastonbury Abbey to view the reputed resting place of King Arthur. Explore the Cornish fishing villages of Penzance and St. Ives. From the rolling landscapes of Cornwall and the Lake District, from Salisbury Cathedral to Stonehenge, these are England’s treasures.
- Celebrate the Holidays French Style Around the World
- Falling for Small-Batch Spirits in Niagara
- Where's the Coolest Place to do Yoga in Vancouver?
- Outdoor Active Travel in Downtown Vancouver
- Video: Get a Bird's-Eye View of One of the Natural Wonders of the World
- Video: This is the New 'City of Light'