Find yourself immersed in a scene clipped from a holiday card in the magnificent province of Alberta in the winter. You’ll stay at two of its most incredible, historic hotels – the Fairmont Château Lake Louise, a Victorian style lodge, and The Fairmont Banff Springs, or "Castle in the Mountains.” Travel from Edmonton to Jasper taking in the sparkling snow-covered landscapes. Choose between an exhilarating snow shoe trek and an ice walk through spectacular Maligne Canyon. Set off on a horse-drawn sleigh ride before warming up by the fire sipping hot cocoa and roasting marshmallows. This is a magical time to get to know Alberta and discover its treasures covered with snow.
An unforgettable journey of discovery and remembrance awa... more
Immerse yourself in the ancient and modern cultures of Ja... more
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Canada's Northwest Passage: An Epic Arctic Journey with Adventure Canada
- Celebrate the Holidays French Style Around the World
- Where's the Coolest Place to do Yoga in Vancouver?
- Falling for Small-Batch Spirits in Niagara
- Video: How to Rock a Dirndl for Oktoberfest