Find yourself immersed in a scene clipped from a holiday card in the magnificent province of Alberta in the winter. You’ll stay at two of its most incredible, historic hotels – the Fairmont Château Lake Louise, a Victorian style lodge, and The Fairmont Banff Springs, or "Castle in the Mountains.” Travel from Edmonton to Jasper taking in the sparkling snow-covered landscapes. Choose between an exhilarating snow shoe trek and an ice walk through spectacular Maligne Canyon. Set off on a horse-drawn sleigh ride before warming up by the fire sipping hot cocoa and roasting marshmallows. This is a magical time to get to know Alberta and discover its treasures covered with snow.
- Celebrate the Holidays French Style Around the World
- Canada's Northwest Passage: An Epic Arctic Journey with Adventure Canada
- Where's the Coolest Place to do Yoga in Vancouver?
- 5 Top Things to See in Ottawa, Canada
- Falling for Small-Batch Spirits in Niagara
- Video: How to Rock a Dirndl for Oktoberfest