- We are each other's largest trading partners.
- We have the good fortune to be able to share the longest, undefended border in the world.
- We have a long history as strong allies and having each other's backs on the world stage.
- We've been called neighbors, cousins, even countries that act like brother and sister.
- The United States and Canada even have birthdays just days apart. Canada Day falls on July 1st and just three days later, Americans mark Independence Day on the 4th of July. None of our countries' founders planned it this way of course, but those dates also conveniently today kick off summer vacation season.
- Maybe you want that holiday, but want to avoid a flight – or at least a long flight and jet lag.
- Maybe you just need a break and an 'easy button' travel solution close to home, especially if you have group or family logistics to manage.
- Maybe you want your travel budget to support the local economy.
- Or you've 'done it all' abroad, and are seeking unique travel experiences you've missed here.
- And maybe a staycation gives you an excuse to try something new, like a river cruise, or an escorted, active, luxury vacation in your own backyard to see if it's a travel style you enjoy before venturing overseas.
Start your Trip!
Start your trip to North America, Anywhere
Let us help you plan your trip
Introducing Active Discovery Cruises Hike, Bike, Paint... more
On a trip inspired by National Geographic-sponsored effor... more
- Avalon Active Discovery River Cruises PLUS An Adventure Host
- 7-Night Galapagos Outer Loop
- 7 Reasons to Go To Sea on the New MSC Seaside
- 7-Night Galapagos Inner Loop
- New! Nat Geo Conservation Africa Expedition: Elephants, Rhinos and Big Cats
- 1 Cruise, All 7 Continents: First of Its Kind Silversea World Cruise