The new evening entertainment experiences debut on the Seabourn Odyssey alongside updated popular 'An Evening with Tim Rice' and coincide with an upgraded Grand Salon.
- A Stroke of Genius – if you love the art world's Great Masters and more recent artistic groundbreakers, imagine their masterpieces coming to life through music, song and dance. From Monet and Picasso, to Van Gogh and Warhol, every wildly different picture has its backstory, and Seabourn's performing artists tell you the tales behind the famous canvases.
- Viva Italia – it's the Dolce Vita on stage. From film to fashion, literature to opera, this sophisticated performance is a stylish adventure through Italian culture. Rich classical music and compelling contemporary Italian tunes in both Italian and English will transport you to Italy's magical lifestyle.
- Latin Quarter –it may be hard to stay in your seat during the vibrant beats of Latin American music, including favorite artists like Gloria Estefan and Pete Rodriguez. Sexy rhythm and style take over the night with an expert dance couple steaming up the stage with Cha-Chat, Rhumba, and Salsa.
- That’s Life – you'll be swept away to Rat Pack days through the iconic sounds of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin and more; featuring big band arrangements to ensure a memorable evening.
- An Evening with Sir Tim Rice – from Jesus Christ Superstar to The Lion King, the lyrics of the Emmy/Grammy/Oscar/Tony-award winner are the soundtrack of modern musical theatre. Sir Tim Rice himself narrates this celebration of his career in this musical journey of his best-known works. New, unseen footage and graphic design are featured in this new version of this exclusive and intimate show.
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available onboard at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
Where do you want to go?
Book Northern Europe, Iceland and Greenland on a Seabourn... more
Piraeus (Athens) to Dubai on the Seabourn Ovation19 Days ... more
Auckland, New Zealand to Sydney, Australia on the Seabour... more
Extend your Alaska cruise with a Seabourn Journey to Dena... more